Career Opportunities

Royalty Owner


Owner Updates | Print |


What is an “owner number”?
PDC assigns each of its interest owners a unique owner number for internal identification purposes. Please include your owner number when communicating or corresponding with PDC.

How do I change my address?
Please notify PDC promptly of any changes in your mailing address. Please include your owner number, old address, and new address, including the zip code and social security number (at least last 4 digits) for verification.  This notice must be in writing with your signature or the signature of your appointed agent. For your protection, address changes will not be accepted by telephone. Please mail/email/fax changes to our Division Order Department.

Change of address form

How do I change my name?
Send a copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, or other valid court document to PDC.  Faxed and emailed documents are also accepted.

How do I add or remove a spouse's name?
Please submit the appropriate legal documentation, such as a recorded deed depending on how title is held. Name changes will require a new IRS form (W-9). You may need to speak with a representative to ensure PDC has all legal documentation required to process your request.


Contact PDC Energy, Inc.
Royalty Contact Information